What you should know
- Flipkart Invoices will be automatically generated and sent to your registered email ID on every purchase.
- Flipkart invoices can also be downloaded manually on the Flipkart app or the website by going to the orders section.
Flipkart is one of the most popular eCommerce websites in India. It offers a wide range of products to customers and most people use Flipkart to shop for their needs.
One thing that most people get confused about is how to download the Flipkart invoice.
When you purchase a product at a local offline store, you will get an invoice immediately for it but what for the products purchased online through Flipkart?
If you have your email ID registered with Flipkart, you automatically get your invoice mailed to it for each purchase.
However, there are still some ways to download the invoice manually. You can do so either by using the Flipkart website or by the app.
How to download a Flipkart invoice from the app?
This is the easiest method to perform a Flipkart invoice download by yourself in a matter of seconds.
- Open the Flipkart app and go to the account section from the bottom menu.
- Tap orders and select the order you want the invoice to be downloaded.
- On the following page, you can find an option called “invoice download“.
- Tap on it and the invoice will be downloaded.
How to download a Flipkart invoice from the website?
Downloading the invoice from the Flipkart website is also really simple.
- Go the flipkart.com and login to your account
- Hover the mouse over your name on the top menu.
- Now click orders and click the product you want the voice to be downloaded.
- Under the more action section, click download to download the invoice.
How to download a GST invoice from Flipkart?
GST invoices will be available on the select products on Flipkart. This depends on the seller who may or may not offer the GST invoice. If the seller does, the GST invoice can be downloaded by the same methods as downloading the normal invoice.
To check whether the product supports GST invoices, just look for “GST invoice available” under the seller section of each product.
If it does have it, then you can claim the invoice with GSTIN. To do that, follow the steps below.
On the website,
- Add the product to the cart and go to the checkout page.
- Select the delivery address (if asked) and on the order summary page, click “use GST invoice“.
- Enter your GSTIN and business name.
- Finally, click submit.
On the app,
- Go to the product cart page, and tap place order.
- Scroll down and tap use GST invoice. it can be found at bottom of the page and just above the price details section.
- Now enter your GSTIN and business name and tap confirm and save.
Make sure to enter the correct details. Wrong detail will lead to the order cancellation. Moreover, the details once entered can’t be edited. You have to cancel the order and place it from the beginning.
This is how you can download invoices from Flipkart. It will be a simple and easy process. I recommend you add your email ID to your Flipkart account. This makes it an automated process of downloading Flipkart invoices.
You might want to read:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you download Flipkart invoice without login?
No, you can not download the Flipkart invoice without logging into your account.
Can you download the Flipkart GST invoice for all the products?
No, GST invoices are only available on select products depending upon the seller.